"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

teenage dream

If you turned on the radio this summer, you are undoubtably familiar with Katy Perry's catchy song "Teenage Dream." I love remixes and acapella, so I thought I'd share these great covers with you!


This version is from Glee and is performed by the Dalton Academy Warblers (who are the Tufts University Beelzebubs in real life!) One of the 1093392 reasons to love Glee.



This cover is just one of the great covers by Boyce Avenue. Boyce Avenue changes some of the lyrics in this song, making it softer and more romantic. Katy Perry's version is fun and upbeat, but this version sounds so sincere and from the heart. Love it!



ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment