"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

rainy days

I realize I haven't posted in an absurdly long time...


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" - Vivian Greene

Today was a very rainy day! As nice as it would be to stay inside and watch a movie, I had a lot of things to do today!

Here's what makes the rainy days a little better...



Pucci Rain Boots - more fun and less common than Hunters. I get compliments on these boots without fail. every single time I wear them.




North Face rain coat - love the color!



Got this ring on vacation in the Dominican Republic with my mom. I wear it whenever it rains because it matches my rain jacket perfectly.

I also wear leggings every time it rains, because I hate how rain feels on denim, khaki, and corduroy. I also have a purple umbrella that matches my rain boots. :)


ab imo pectore,


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment