"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lilly Love

Sorry for the lack of posting - I've been working on some fun posts, but this has been an extremely busy semester for me, and this week promises to be one of the most overwhelming yet. Starbucks Via is my new best friend.

Nothing like a little Lilly to brighten up this week.

Just got my new planner. I have to write down everything in this planner or I will never remember to do it. Besides, I feel so accomplished when I cross things out. I usually have sticky notes on top of all the things written on the actual pages. The colors and stickers are so fun in these agendas.

And I pre-ordered this new iPhone case, because my Lilly pen leaked all over my old pink one:


I love how they match each other! They also match everything school-related that I own...like my pink macbook pro, my pink Kate Spade book bag, pink Kate Spade pencil case and my pink Vera Bradley card/key holder. If only textbooks came in pink.


When I got my shipping confirmation for my Lilly agenda, the email said "Now you have something to look forward to." Well since hopefully I have more to look forward to than that, here's my weekly list. Everything has an exclamation point to get me extra excited. Nothing terribly interesting going on this week...

Monday - My first formal chapter as an initiated member of my sorority!
Tuesday - Tortellini Tuesday, my fave!
Wednesday - Early morning pancakes at Pancake Pantry with my friends before class. Maybe I'll see Taylor Swift!
Thursday - Turning in two major assignments is going to feel so good!
Friday - Catching up on Glee and Gossip Girl as usual, and movie night at the house! What's not to love about Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment