"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

pandora

I'm up writing a sociology paper based on a breaching experiment I did, and I was thinking about how great music is to study to. When I get tired of my iTunes (I've listened to Speak Now so many times since it came out that some of the songs are already starting to creep into my 25 most played!) I turn on pandora.

Here are the three stations I've been listening to lately:

Glee Cast Radio - A good mix of songs from the show, show-tunes, and other good music
Carrie Underwood Radio - good modern country
A Fine Frenzy Radio - soft, melodic, sometimes sad music.

While these aren't necessary my favorite artists, the stations are great to listen to while doing work. They have the right amount of upbeat, but not get-up-and-dance upbeat. The lyrics are good and the music is relaxing. I've come across some really great music this way!

ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment