"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

ellies!

Fun fact: I absolutely love elephants, or "ellies," as I call them. I just found out there is an elephant sanctuary an hour and a half away from school, and I want to go so badly! Actually, I just want a pet elephant so badly. Since neither of these is a possibility right now, I'll have to get my elephant fix some other way...

Jonathan Adler Utopia Elephant Mugs (Update: Got these as a birthday gift - thanks daddy!)




Jonathan Adler Elephant



An elephant necklace I have from J.Crew.


Even Louis Vuitton and Vogue love elephants. I'd much rather have the elephant than the blanket :)


P.S. Also, one type of elephant is called a "white elephant," but it's actually light pink!! I knew I liked elephants for a reason...

ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment