"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

semiformal

Alpha Chi Omega semiformal at my school was a few weekends ago (and the same weekend as my birthday...more on that when I get back to school) I went with a friend and had a blast dancing the night away at our great half-indoor-half-outdoor venue.

I went classic in black dress, matching black rosette bag, and black heels. I absolutely love this dress!! I also had classic red nails, and I wore a matching heart necklace and earrings set that my friend got me for my birthday a few years ago.


Here is the only pic that shows my full dress. It was taken on my phone, which explains the quality:




In the future, I am going to use Rent the Runway to get dresses. You can borrow a designer dress that you will probably never wear again anyway for about 50 dollars.



ab imo pectore,


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment