"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

reading has never been so chic

LoveloveLOVE these Kate Spade clutches...they look like classic books! three hundred-and-twenty-five dollars is too pricey for something that's so cutesy, in my opinion.


{via rough review}


{via kate spade}












The Kate Spade website also has Great Expectations and The Importance of Being Earnest. I would love some classically girly books, like some Jane Austen titles.



ab imo pectore,


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment