"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Sunday, October 24, 2010

papers and events and service, oh my!

I have been extremely busy as of late juggling my board positions in various organizations, my sorority, and my community service. Oh yeah, I squeeze some school work in there too :)

On the one hand, my posts might slow down as I try to tackle my full-to-the-brim ical ("play" events are listed in pink, "work" assignment are listed in purple, of course). On the other hand, these posts give me a release and offer a quick study break in the wee hours of the morning.


ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment