"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coffee

Hello, Autumn.

One of my favorite parts of fall is walking around while having my hands wrapped around a hot cup of coffee and feeling it warm me from the inside out. I love sitting all snug and warm in coffee shops doing my work as the people bustle by in the crisp autumn air.

On that note, I had my first ever instant coffee experience today- Starbucks VIA. I tried the mocha..SO. GOOD. I've heard a lot of bad things about instant coffee, but I really liked this.


Nearby Coffee Shops:

Starbucks, of course - love the coffee. love the breakfast sandwiches. However, it's a very generic place to socialize or do work

Fido - Where all the hipsters go. My friends and I like to don our hipster outfits, and try to fit in there :)

JJ's - A recent discovery. Their coffee drinks are named after philosophers like the Rousseau & Burke. The vibe is very intellectual - just being in this place makes me want to put on my glasses and take out my Nietzsche.



No comments:

Post a Comment