"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Friday, February 25, 2011

elephant fridays

TOMS - love the cause, but I always thought the shoes were ugly until I saw...




ELEPHANT TOMS! Will be purchasing over spring break and wearing all.the.time. my only concern is that they're white and will get dirty. As Stuff White People Like says "Every time you buy a pair of these canvas shoes they donate a pair to a child in need in the third world. Of course, instead of buying a pair of shoes, a white person could just donate the money they were going to use on shoes to the TOMS charity and let two people in the third world get new shoes. But that’s not a realistic possibility, not with summer right around the corner."


Note: I arrived home from school (and from Maine where I was visiting friends) to find a pair, size 6.5., on my bed. Thanks, Mom!!)


This is just cute...




ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment