"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Go Greek Lightning; I love that I'm an Alpha Chi (Greek lightning! Go Greek lightning!)

It's not a New Year's resolution if it's not broken within the first month, so apologies for my lack of posting.

Recruitment and classes are now in full swing, and this week promises to be exhausting. I have more hours of class today than I had sleep last night, but I am surprisingly wide awake and powering through! My first class and first professor both seem really great!


Recruitment has been such a good time of meeting potential future sisters, bonding with my sisters, and making our house look amazing!!

In our philanthropy round we "shopped out" domestic violence by donating clothes to battered women in need. I love that our round is more than just making crafts that will be thrown away at the end of the day.

I was up late last night blacking out the entire inside of the AXO house and putting up decorations for our Grease themed entertainment round complete with root beer floats, dances, skits, and the songs from Grease rewritten with lyrics about Alpha Chi. So catchy!


ab imo pectore,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment