"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Friday, April 1, 2011

kitchen

Life's been happening, blogging hasn't been.

Speaking of living, I know where I'm living next year! I have a double with a friend complete with a living room, kitchen, and bathroom.

I cannot wait to have people over! I currently have a single in one of the least-desirable dorms on campus, and five people is basically maximum capacity, if that.

I am so so excited to decorate! You better believe that the second I emailed in my public policy quiz this afternoon I was on Lilly Pulitzer home, Anthropologie home (hello employee discount this summer), and Williams-Sonoma.


Here are some cute kitchen items I'm considering for next year:

I'm messy in the kitchen so...



{via Anthropologie}

Will I cook? Um, maybe. Will I bake? Definitely!

I'll use this...


to make this...


{via Williams-Sonoma

and maybe these too...


The perfect flowers for measuring flour...


{via Anthropologie}

stay tuned for houseware.

ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment