"I am good but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." -M. Monroe

she dreams in poetry but writes in prose // she lives in ballet flats but likes to feel the grass between her toes // she craves her Starbucks fix // she's pearls and she's politics // she makes her own sunshine on a rainy day // she gets her work done but she lives to play.


Tuesday, July 27, 2010


“I Hopped Off the Plane at LAX with a Dream and My Cardigan…” - Miley Cyrus

I just love a good cardigan; they are a preppy staple and quite prominent in my wardrobe. They add instant polish and warmth - both of which are always a plus in my book. Here are some ways to wear them:

1. long cardigans over leggings for early morning classes
2. shorter cardigans over dresses instead of a bolero jacket
3. in place of a blazer for a corporate/dressy occasion
4. over an oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up

I especially love J. Crew cardigans. The Kate Spade 'kimi' cardigan is my most recent cardigan purchase – I’m now obsessed with it but have yet to wear it!


P.S. Cardigans are popular among women, but what do you think of guys wearing cardigans? Personally, I'm a fan.

ab imo pectore,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment